The international adventures of a singing, dancing zombie queen.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas! Dancing! Kittons! cookies!


I took my first ODC class today, with Mary Carbonara; it was super fun and nice, and I did a good job on my first day there (second day of combo). Sonya made a good recommendation by suggesting I take from her. hoo-rah. And... WTF? pregnant! hmm... something about dance teachers being preggo these days; I best be careful!
kitties are plenty!

In other news: my friend Kati saw her little jelly-bean with arms and legs' heartbeat yesterday. Wow! I get to be an aunty!!! I hope hope hope I get to be there for the birth.... I know it's hard to plan these things, but I totally wanna see it, and hold her hand and give her hugs, and scream for her. heee

So... christmas plans for you? We got tree #2 last night; it needed to be re-drilled, otherwise it was about 40 degrees from straight. hee hee. it smells lovely. I wanna bake cookies!

1 comment:

K▲LIGUL▲ said...

Hi Amber Steele!

I see ur blog for casuality, beatifull cats!

Merry Crishtmas

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Dance & Fitness Faculty member at San Francisco Peninsula Community Colleges, Director, Choreographer & Featured Dancer, Founder of the Living Dead Girlz, and Owner of the Steele Dance Company, which provides entertainment for festivals, corporate events, conventions and private events. Teaching private dance lessons and creating choreography since 1997, Steele graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Double Major in Dance and Comparative Literature and completed her Master of Fine Arts in Dance and Choreography at Mills College. She has toured all the major cities in Germany and performed at the Cannes Film Festival as the featured dancer in TRIP -- Remix Your Experience, a multimedia exhibition of film, live music and art. Steele has also performed as a featured dancer for RJ Reynolds (CAMEL) promotional events. Steele currently manages the go-go dancers of "Poor Impulse Control," who perform frequently in San Francisco's industrial, alternative, and rock venues.

Followers